domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

Learning by Twittering

Hello! Did you ever hear about Twitter? It is one of the most powerful social media today and it is being used for many influent personalities, including teachers and other educational experts. My experience in learning by twittering started recently, but I'm finding it absolutely enrichment.

Do you want to follow me? Just add me: @maradominguezgo


Learning by twittering is relatively new for me but I have discovered it can be a really useful media for educational purposes. By twitter you can keep in touch with teachers from all the world and realise about many conferences, talks and programmes. I follow some educational accounts and also my peers accounts by which I also get so much information.

Since we are taking the Master's Degree we use a hastag for writing comments which is: . There we comment about CLIL but not only about this, also about other approaches or interesting topics for Education.

Now I would like to show some examples of the educational tweets I've been posting through these days but you can see more by entering to my account.




Thanks for reading me and see you on Twitter!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario